Pretzel Crisps Caramel Toffee
Taste test: These knotted, flattened, caramel-coated pretzels didn't look much much like the ones pictured on the bag, with their smooth caramel surfaces and large bits of toffee, as the actual top surfaces were bumpy and scuffed, with much smaller toffee pieces. The bottoms of the pretzels looked somewhat closer to the picture, as they had smoother (though still not smooth) surfaces without the extra bits stuck to them. On closer analysis, it seemed that what looked like scuff marks were really tiny, almost microscopic bits of toffee, as those bits were absent from the bottom. Even the larger ones of the bits on top were much smaller than the ones in the picture, and there weren't that many of them.
We crunched in to find lots of caramel, some toffee and a good crunch, with a good amount of salt to balance things out, but mostly this was a sweet snack. The taste was really good, but unfortunately the smallish bag was less than half full.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong sweet caramel and toffee smell.
From the package: “We dipped our all-natural and irresistibly crunchy Pretzel Crisps® in velvety smooth caramel and then sprinkled each one with decadent toffee pieces.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pretzel Crisps (28 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road