Pretzel Crisps Buffalo Wing Deli Style
Taste test: These knotted, flattened pretzels looked like pretzels that somebody stepped on before baking, and they were mostly the color of your standard pretzels. There appeared to be a bottom and top to them, as one side was flatter and a bit darker, and most of the orange Buffalo Wing powder was on the top.
I crunched in and was very impressed by the texture, as there was a soft crunch and great crispness. The taste was equally nice, as the Buffalo Wing seasoning was sharp and had a mild kick to it. Very good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just much. Just the slightest hint of hot sauce.
From the package: “Rethink your pretzel!™” ... “Crunch'em. Crack'em. Dip'em. Stack'em. Whether yoy like them plain, dipped, or paired with your favorite toppings, we're sure you'll enjoy this wholesome snack as much as we do.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pretzel Crisps (28 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (89 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2011.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road