Pretzel Crisps Buffalo Wing Deli Style
Taste test: These knotted, flattened pretzels looked like pretzels that somebody stepped on before baking, and they were mostly the color of your standard pretzels. There appeared to be a bottom and top to them, as one side was flatter and a bit darker, and most of the orange Buffalo Wing powder was on the top.
I crunched in and was very impressed by the texture, as there was a soft crunch and great crispness. The taste was equally nice, as the Buffalo Wing seasoning was sharp and had a mild kick to it. Very good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just much. Just the slightest hint of hot sauce.
From the package: “Rethink your pretzel!™” ... “Crunch'em. Crack'em. Dip'em. Stack'em. Whether yoy like them plain, dipped, or paired with your favorite toppings, we're sure you'll enjoy this wholesome snack as much as we do.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road