Pretzel Crisps Bacon Habanero
Taste test: This new flavor the the flattened Pretzel Crisps had the usual shapes and colors, with a fairly lightly seasoning on the surface that didn't add much color to the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a very zesty flavor that had a strong hint of bacon initially, with some mild heat building up in the aftertaste. The taste was more smoky than really bacony (and that was confirmed by the ingredients, which listed no meat of any kind, but did include "Smoke Flavor") and the heat wasn't super-intense, but this was still probably the hottest version of Pretzel Crisps that we've had so far.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some sort of seasoning, similar to other Pretzel Crisps flavors, but neither bacon nor habanero.
From the package: “Crunch'em. Crack'em. Dip'em. Stack'em.™” ... The “10 Second Appetizer” recipe on the bag suggests putting Brie, Fig Preserves and Thyme atop one of these Pretzel Crisps.
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pretzel Crisps (28 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Pretzels (550 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (138 snacks)
- Habanero Chips (52 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road