Pretzel Crisps Bacon Habanero
Taste test: This new flavor the the flattened Pretzel Crisps had the usual shapes and colors, with a fairly lightly seasoning on the surface that didn't add much color to the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a very zesty flavor that had a strong hint of bacon initially, with some mild heat building up in the aftertaste. The taste was more smoky than really bacony (and that was confirmed by the ingredients, which listed no meat of any kind, but did include "Smoke Flavor") and the heat wasn't super-intense, but this was still probably the hottest version of Pretzel Crisps that we've had so far.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some sort of seasoning, similar to other Pretzel Crisps flavors, but neither bacon nor habanero.
From the package: “Crunch'em. Crack'em. Dip'em. Stack'em.™” ... The “10 Second Appetizer” recipe on the bag suggests putting Brie, Fig Preserves and Thyme atop one of these Pretzel Crisps.
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Pretzel Crisps (28 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1020 snacks)
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (138 snacks)
- Habanero Chips (51 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road