Pretzel Crisps Classic
Taste test: These looked like small knotted pretzels that somebody had stepped on or driven a car over, as they had the same general pretzel shape but were considerably thinner and flatter.
They tasted like pretzels, but pretzels with very little salt. The holes were smaller than regular pretzels, and the surface flatter, so the idea was that you can spread things on these, which you couldn't easily do with a regular pretzel.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “All natural! Trans fat free!” ... “The world's first spreadable pretzel cracker” ... “From the creaters and former owners of New York Style Bagel Co,. comes Pretzel Crisps™ a unique fat-free pretzel cracker. Ultra-crunchy and satisfying, Pretzel Crisps™ are perfect for entertaining.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road