Pretzel Crisps Classic
Taste test: These looked like small knotted pretzels that somebody had stepped on or driven a car over, as they had the same general pretzel shape but were considerably thinner and flatter.
They tasted like pretzels, but pretzels with very little salt. The holes were smaller than regular pretzels, and the surface flatter, so the idea was that you can spread things on these, which you couldn't easily do with a regular pretzel.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “All natural! Trans fat free!” ... “The world's first spreadable pretzel cracker” ... “From the creaters and former owners of New York Style Bagel Co,. comes Pretzel Crisps™ a unique fat-free pretzel cracker. Ultra-crunchy and satisfying, Pretzel Crisps™ are perfect for entertaining.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road