Pretzel Budz Cinnamon Sugar
Taste test: Much like the cheddar version of Budz, this bag contained small pretzel balls, half an inch in diameter, with a light brown color and some flavoring powder on the outside. And also much like the cheddar ones, they weren't good. In fact, this cinnamon flavor was even worse than the cheddar.
There was a good crunch but a bad taste. The hint of cinnamon sugar was the highlight of the taste, but whatever else was in there was just plain bad. Just terrible.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some cinnamon, but mixed in with a bad smell, not like regular pretzels. Ick.
From the package: “Our seasoned Pretzel Budz™ are literally rollin' in flavor™ to give you bold, baked-in taste with a satisfying crunch in every bite. They're great for family snacking on their own or as a delicious addition to your favorite sweet or savory meals.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Pretzel Pete, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (161 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road