Pretzel Budz Cheddar Cheese
Taste test: This resealable bag contained smallish pretzel balls, averaging a bit over a half inch in diameter, with varying amount of cheese seasoning on parts of the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch, slightly loud but not a hard crunch, leaving a bit of cheese residue on the fingertips in some cases. A cross-section view of a half-eaten piece revealed that the inside appeared tone just pretzel, with all of the cheese on the exterior. Unfortunately, the taste wasn't nearly as good as the texture — the mix of cheddar and pretzel wasn't all that good. Just not a great cheddar taste.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a weird cheese smell. Like maybe tangy cheddar gone bad?
From the package: “Our seasoned Pretzel Budz™ are literally rollin' in flavor™ to give you bold, baked-in taste with a satisfying crunch in every bite. They're great for family snacking on their own or as a delicious addition to your favorite sweet or savory meals.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Pretzel Pete, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (558 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (430 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (129 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road