Pretzel Budz Cheddar Cheese
Taste test: This resealable bag contained smallish pretzel balls, averaging a bit over a half inch in diameter, with varying amount of cheese seasoning on parts of the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch, slightly loud but not a hard crunch, leaving a bit of cheese residue on the fingertips in some cases. A cross-section view of a half-eaten piece revealed that the inside appeared tone just pretzel, with all of the cheese on the exterior. Unfortunately, the taste wasn't nearly as good as the texture — the mix of cheddar and pretzel wasn't all that good. Just not a great cheddar taste.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a weird cheese smell. Like maybe tangy cheddar gone bad?
From the package: “Our seasoned Pretzel Budz™ are literally rollin' in flavor™ to give you bold, baked-in taste with a satisfying crunch in every bite. They're great for family snacking on their own or as a delicious addition to your favorite sweet or savory meals.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Pretzel Pete, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road