Taste test: These flattened pretzels came in ring shapes and had a decent coverage of sesame seeds, mostly on the top side of each. However, the actual pretzels had about half as many sesame seeds as the ones pictured on the front of the bag.
I crunched in to find a good soft crunch, different than other flattened pretzels we've tried, with lots of flavor. I was expecting to taste mostly sesame, but there was actually some salt to go along with it, plus a bit of subtle sweetness. It was a unlike your typical pretzel, and also unlike some very sesame-heavy pretzels, but very good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sesame seed smell.
From the package: “Thin & crispy pretzel chips” ... “Non GMO” ... “Baked” ... “60% less fat Than Regular Potato Chips” ... “0g trans fat” ... “When hot oven passion meets dough on a mission a Dream Pretzel is born” ... “Experience our Unique Pressel flavors & distinctive Pressel cruuuuunch. Not just a pretzel — a Pressel!” ... “Product of Israel”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Dream Pretzels LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (110 reviews)
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road