Taste test: These flattened pretzels came in ring shapes and had a decent coverage of sesame seeds, mostly on the top side of each. However, the actual pretzels had about half as many sesame seeds as the ones pictured on the front of the bag.
I crunched in to find a good soft crunch, different than other flattened pretzels we've tried, with lots of flavor. I was expecting to taste mostly sesame, but there was actually some salt to go along with it, plus a bit of subtle sweetness. It was a unlike your typical pretzel, and also unlike some very sesame-heavy pretzels, but very good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sesame seed smell.
From the package: “Thin & crispy pretzel chips” ... “Non GMO” ... “Baked” ... “60% less fat Than Regular Potato Chips” ... “0g trans fat” ... “When hot oven passion meets dough on a mission a Dream Pretzel is born” ... “Experience our Unique Pressel flavors & distinctive Pressel cruuuuunch. Not just a pretzel — a Pressel!” ... “Product of Israel”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Dream Pretzels LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Sesame Snacks (82 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road