Taste test: These small knotted pretzels from Poland had a light brown color, with burn marks on one side and chunks of salt attached throughout. The surfaces weren't as shiny as some pretzels, but there was a little shine.
We crunched in to find a nice light crunch with good crispness, plus an excellent salty pretzel flavor. Very good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong pretzel smell, slightly sweet.
From the package: “Legendarny Smak”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road