Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals Simply Pretzel Thins
Taste test: These pretzels were a lot like Pretzel Crisps, with their flattened pretzel structure. The minor difference was that instead of coming in a bag, they came in a box (containing a bag) but the major difference was that instead of being shaped like knotted pretzels, they were shaped like butterflies.
We crunched in to find a taste much like Pretzel Crisps, with a crunch that was a bit stronger but less crisp than Pretzel Crisps. The butterfly shape was a nice change, but many of the pieces were broken, which we don't think there was much of an excuse for, considering that they came in a box. Nothing groundbreaking here in terms of taste or texture, but a fun change if you like eating things shaped like butterflies
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild pretzel smell.
From the package: “Always Baked with No Preservatives”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road