Pennysticks Honey Wheat Braided Pretzels
Taste test: These pretzel sticks were fairly thin and around 2 inches long, and a careful look revealed that they were made from two pieces of dough twisted together, though this didn't affect the shape very much.
They had a fairly typical pretzel color and a good helping of salt visible on most pieces. The addition of a hint of honey to the usual pretzel taste was nice, and our tasters enjoyed eating these.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice subtle honey and wheat smell.
From the package: “Enjoy the Taste!” ... “The Pretzel Men” ... “Since 1911, Benzel's Bretzel Bakery, Inc. has been proud to provide products known for their quality and great taste.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Benzel's Bretzel Bakery, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road