Pennsylvania Dutch Thins Pretzels
Taste test: These large pretzels were somewhat thin, but a bit less thin than many other "thin" pretzels.
They had a fairly dark color, and the surface was not particularly glossy. Our snackers crunched in to find a good solid crunch and lots of great pretzel taste, helped along by a middling helping of salt. The salt crystals seemed to be all sort of shapes, and they were fairly small as pretzel salt goes. People enjoyed crunching into these a lot as they enjoyed some beer, and there were many returns to the bag for additional handfuls.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong pretzel smell. Good.
From the package: “Ingredients: Unbleached Wheat Flour, Corn Malt, Salt, Yeast and Soda. No Preservatives.” ... “Enjoy the Flavor!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: King's Quality Foods
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road