Pennsylvania Dutch Oat & Honey Pretzels
Taste test: These knotted pretzels were fairly thick, with a beige color and some darker burn spots, and some salt crystals on the surface.
Many of the pieces (too many) were broken. They had a somewhat softer feel than your typical pretzels of this thickness. Our snackers liked them a lot, as the wheat, oats and honey gave them a nice flavor, with a good helping of salt to balance out the sweetness. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild honey smell, but definitely different from the usual pretzel smell.
From the package: “Made with Stone Ground Whole Wheat, Whole Grain Oats, and Pure Golden Honey”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: King's Quality Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road