Pennsylvania Dutch Oat & Honey Pretzels
Taste test: These knotted pretzels were fairly thick, with a beige color and some darker burn spots, and some salt crystals on the surface.
Many of the pieces (too many) were broken. They had a somewhat softer feel than your typical pretzels of this thickness. Our snackers liked them a lot, as the wheat, oats and honey gave them a nice flavor, with a good helping of salt to balance out the sweetness. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild honey smell, but definitely different from the usual pretzel smell.
From the package: “Made with Stone Ground Whole Wheat, Whole Grain Oats, and Pure Golden Honey”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: King's Quality Foods
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road