Pennsylvania Dutch Crunchies Pretzels
Taste test: These large knotted pretzels were a bit thicker than your typical thin pretzels, though they were definitely not in the hard, super-thick variety.
They had a pretty good helping of salt on them, with smaller grains of salt than you generally see on pretzels. The crunch was nice, a bit more pronounced than your average pretzel, and the taste was very good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice pretzel smell.
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road