Pennsylvania Dutch Crunchies Pretzels
Taste test: These large knotted pretzels were a bit thicker than your typical thin pretzels, though they were definitely not in the hard, super-thick variety.
They had a pretty good helping of salt on them, with smaller grains of salt than you generally see on pretzels. The crunch was nice, a bit more pronounced than your average pretzel, and the taste was very good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice pretzel smell.
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (543 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road