Penn State Sour Cream & Chive Flavour Pretzels
Taste test: These mid-size knotted pretzels had an almost yellowish color, with a thin layer of white powder and a few larger green chive bits visible all around the exterior.
They tasted great when I bit in, with an intense hit of creamy chive flavor, very tasty. The taste went downhill a bit after a few bites, as the flavor powder quickly dissolved and what was left was the very bready taste (really much more bready than the normal pretzel taste) of the rest of the pretzels. A good try with this flavor, but they really need to infuse the chives into the pretzel or something to make the great taste last.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, very nice. Really, really chivey and creamy.
From the package: “Perfectly baked pretzel knots give a tasty twist to every occasion.” ... “Allergy advice: Cows Milk, Wheat, Gluten”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Pretzels (550 snacks)
- Sour Cream Chips (37 snacks)
- Chive Chips (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road