Penn State Pretzels Worcester Sauce Flavour Mini Pretzels
Taste test: These small knotted pretzels had a pale yellowish color.
I couldn't see any seasoning on them, but it was definitely there, because upon crunching in, there was an excellent hit of a very tasty Worcestershire flavor. Though the taste was good, it didn't last long, as it quickly went away after biting into each piece, replaced by the bland, bready taste of the pretzel itself. If they had taken the same flavoring and also infused it into the pretzel dough, these might have been far better.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice tangy Worcestershire sauce smell.
From the package: “These pretzels were produced in a nut free factory.” ... “Suitable for vegetarians”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Leesa aboard Aer Lingus. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road