Penn State Pretzels Worcester Sauce Flavour Mini Pretzels
Taste test: These small knotted pretzels had a pale yellowish color.
I couldn't see any seasoning on them, but it was definitely there, because upon crunching in, there was an excellent hit of a very tasty Worcestershire flavor. Though the taste was good, it didn't last long, as it quickly went away after biting into each piece, replaced by the bland, bready taste of the pretzel itself. If they had taken the same flavoring and also infused it into the pretzel dough, these might have been far better.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice tangy Worcestershire sauce smell.
From the package: “These pretzels were produced in a nut free factory.” ... “Suitable for vegetarians”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Airline Snacks (37 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road