Paluszki Gumisie z Sezamem
Taste test: This package contained a whole lot of pretzel-like sticks with a sparse coating of sesame seeds on the surfaces. And when I say a lot, I really mean a lot — I didn't count, but there seemed to be hundreds and hundreds of pretzels in the package, which was a heck of a deal for just $1.69. Each one was thin and about five and a half inches long, with a fairly typical pretzel color.
I crunched in to find a light feel, light crunch and good crispness, plus a surprise: there was some unexpected sweetness. Not a lot of sugar, but just enough to notice. The mix of a little sugar and some sesame seeds definitely gave a different taste than your typical salted pretzels, and it worked well.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sesame smell.
From the package: “breadstiks with sesame seeds” ... “Product of Poland” ... “ingredients: wheat flour, sugar, vegetable fat, salt, vanillin sugar, sulfating agents, backing [sic] soda, acidity regulator, sesame seeds. This product may contain traces of poppy.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at DJ's Market, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road