Osem Gluten Free Pretzel Thins Sea Salt
Taste test: These corn-based pretzels were thin and roughly square-shaped, about in inch in each dimension, with exteriors resembling other thin pretzels, complete with some salt crystals, plus a round hole in the center.
I crunched in to find that the very initial taste was pretzel-like, with a slightly pretzel-like but more brittle crunch, but after that, the taste changed to be noticeably less pretzel-like, as did the texture.
The flavor wasn't bad, but it had a sweetness to it that just didn't say "pretzel" to me, so if you're hoping this gluten-free pretzel will satisfy your pretzel craving, it might not..
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely different from regular pretzels,
From the package: “Kosher for Passover for 'Ochlei Kitniyot' only and for all year round use” ... “acceptable for use by those who consume Kitniyot on Passover”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Osem USA, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Passover Snacks (34 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road