Old Dutch Baked Pretzels Thins
Taste test: These pretzel sticks were thin and about three inches long.
They had a good crispness and about an average level of salt. The taste was good, about the same as most pretzels. A little more salt might have helped. Definitely a good salty snack to have with a cold mug of beer.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong pretzels smell.
From the package: “Brerzels Cuites Au Four Minces” ... “We didn't sop at low in fat. We also made 'em high in taste, high in crunch, and high in I-can't-believe-I-ate-the-whole-bag-without-sharing. And remember, the windmill is your flavour guarantee.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road