Old Dutch Baked Pretzels Butter Spindles
Taste test: These spiral-shaped pretzel sticks were a bit over two inches long, with a good helping of salt visible on the outside of each piece.
Each stick looked like it was made from two separate strands of dough, twisted around each other, much like Watson & Crick's double helix DNA. They had a very good crispness and a nice soft crunch upon biting in. The taste was different from the usual pretzels and was quite good, but the taste just didn't seem all that buttery to me. Some of our tasters detected butter, some didn't. Still, pretty good pretzels.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of odd, but remotely buttery.
From the package: “Bretzels cuites au four vrilles à savur de beurre” ... “You hear butter and you think high fat, right? Wrong. Butter Spindles have all the melt in your mouth taste of fresh butter, and only 2.5 grams of fat per serving. One bite and you're hooked. Hey, just more proof that the windmill is your flavour guarantee.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road