Old Dutch Baked Pretzels Butter Spindles
Taste test: These spiral-shaped pretzel sticks were a bit over two inches long, with a good helping of salt visible on the outside of each piece.
Each stick looked like it was made from two separate strands of dough, twisted around each other, much like Watson & Crick's double helix DNA. They had a very good crispness and a nice soft crunch upon biting in. The taste was different from the usual pretzels and was quite good, but the taste just didn't seem all that buttery to me. Some of our tasters detected butter, some didn't. Still, pretty good pretzels.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of odd, but remotely buttery.
From the package: “Bretzels cuites au four vrilles à savur de beurre” ... “You hear butter and you think high fat, right? Wrong. Butter Spindles have all the melt in your mouth taste of fresh butter, and only 2.5 grams of fat per serving. One bite and you're hooked. Hey, just more proof that the windmill is your flavour guarantee.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road