Old Dutch Baked Pretzels Mini Twists
Taste test: These mid-size knotted pretzels had a very good crispness and a nice pretzel taste, but they were less salty than I would have liked.
I don't think I've ever complained that a pretzel had too much salt, but the level in this case was really quite low. In fact, some of the pieces had hardly any salt at all. A good heavily salted pretzel goes great with a cold beverage, but these really didn't do anything special for me.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pretzels smell.
From the package: “Bretzels cuites au four mini-torsades” ... “We didn't stop at low in fat. We also made 'em high in taste, high in crunch, and high in I-can't-believe-I-ate-the-whole-bag-without-sharing. And remember, the windmill is your flavour guarantee.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road