Taste test: This snack pack followed the same model as the breadstick version from Nutella, with a compartment of dipping sticks and a tub of Nutella, but they substituted pretzel sticks for the breadsticks. The sticks were fairly thin and about 3 inches long, with a strong pretzel color and a fairly low density of salt chunks.
I grabbed a pretzel and scooped up as much Nutella as I could. It tasted good, with the overwhelming taste being Nutella, but with occasional contrasting salt from the pretzels. There was plenty of Nutella to go around for the 13 pretzels provided. If you like Nutella, this is a convenient way to snack on it!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong Nutella smell.
From the package: “Dip into your morning snack break.™” ... “Made in Canada. Pretzels: Made in USA”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Snack & Dip Kits (54 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (51 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road