Taste test: This snack pack followed the same model as the breadstick version from Nutella, with a compartment of dipping sticks and a tub of Nutella, but they substituted pretzel sticks for the breadsticks. The sticks were fairly thin and about 3 inches long, with a strong pretzel color and a fairly low density of salt chunks.
I grabbed a pretzel and scooped up as much Nutella as I could. It tasted good, with the overwhelming taste being Nutella, but with occasional contrasting salt from the pretzels. There was plenty of Nutella to go around for the 13 pretzels provided. If you like Nutella, this is a convenient way to snack on it!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong Nutella smell.
From the package: “Dip into your morning snack break.™” ... “Made in Canada. Pretzels: Made in USA”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (337 reviews)
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
- Snack & Dip Kits (49 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (47 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road