Taste test: This snack pack followed the same model as the breadstick version from Nutella, with a compartment of dipping sticks and a tub of Nutella, but they substituted pretzel sticks for the breadsticks. The sticks were fairly thin and about 3 inches long, with a strong pretzel color and a fairly low density of salt chunks.
I grabbed a pretzel and scooped up as much Nutella as I could. It tasted good, with the overwhelming taste being Nutella, but with occasional contrasting salt from the pretzels. There was plenty of Nutella to go around for the 13 pretzels provided. If you like Nutella, this is a convenient way to snack on it!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong Nutella smell.
From the package: “Dip into your morning snack break.™” ... “Made in Canada. Pretzels: Made in USA”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (334 reviews)
- Chocolate (1710 snacks)
- Pretzels (543 snacks)
- Snack & Dip Kits (49 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (47 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road