Newman's Own Organics Pretzel Rods
Taste test: These pretzel rods had the same diameter as your typical cigar-style pretzel rods, but they were quite a bit shorter, at probably half the length.
They had a minimal amount of salt on them, so they were less flavorful than your average pretzels. Our tasters had these at a bar with various beers, and almost everyone who tried them liked them.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, very slight pretzel smell.
From the package: “Don't spare the rods ... Spoil the child! The genesis of Newman's Own Organics and the pretzel: My father is a wonderful guy, enlightened and philanthropic, with an original perspective on just about everything. But when it comes to eating right, he just lucky that pretzels and popcorn are good for him. So after a year of toiling in the kitchen, I knew I had a pretzel Dad would kill for.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Newman's Own Organics
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road