New York Style Pretzel Flatz Everything
Taste test: These triangular chips were about the same size and thickness as Doritos, except that they were made of a pretzel-like material instead of ground corn.
They were covered with sesame seeds, poppy seeds, onion bits and salt, and our tasters liked them a lot. The taste really was not all that pretzel-like, as it was almost like the toasted crust of a bagel. These would go great with a creamy dip.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of remotely like bagels.
From the package: “Dip 'em like Chips!"... “new York Style® Pretzel Flatz™ are the fun new way to enjoy pretzels! Specially baked into a convenient triangle shape, they're perfect for scooping your favorite party dip, great with spreads and cheeses or delicious right out of the bag.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: New York Style Brand
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road