Martin's Milk Chocolate Pretzels
Taste test: These mid-size knotted pretzels had a wide shape to the knots, with chocolate coating just about the entire surface.
It's rare that I don't enjoy a chocolate-covered pretzel, but I found these disappointing, because they weren't particularly chocolatey. There was much more pretzel taste than chocolate, and in fact, I could barely even taste the chocolate. Mostly, I could just taste the salted pretzels under the coating, with just a hint of chocolate (sometimes). Upon closer inspection, it appeared that the coating was very thin, but even then, I would have expected to taste more chocolate. The taste was not bad or anything, but just not nearly what I would have expected from a chocolate-coated pretzel.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice milk chocolate smell with a good hint of salty pretzel.
From the package: “Serving Size 28g about 8 pretzels”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Martin's Potato Chips, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Martin's Potato Chips Factory, Thomasville, Pennsylvania. Review published September 2012.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road