Market Pantry Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Taste test: This bag contained medium-sized knotted pretzels, with a thin chocolate coating, plus some light brown stripes that appeared to be maybe a peanut butter type of drizzle. We checked the ingredients to try to figure out what the stripes were, and we found a "Compound Coating" specified, though it did not include peanuts or peanut butter. The picture on the bag showed some spiders crawling on the pretzels, but the bag thankfully did not contain any spiders.
We crunched in to find that those stripes did taste sort of like peanut butter, though not a lot, as the overall flavor was a mix of chocolate and the sort of candied PB taste that some candies have. The crunch of the pretzels was pretty good, and our snackers enjoyed the mix of sweet and salty.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell.
From the package: “Limited time only” ... “Keep package for reference.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road