Market Pantry Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Taste test: This bag contained medium-sized knotted pretzels, with a thin chocolate coating, plus some light brown stripes that appeared to be maybe a peanut butter type of drizzle. We checked the ingredients to try to figure out what the stripes were, and we found a "Compound Coating" specified, though it did not include peanuts or peanut butter. The picture on the bag showed some spiders crawling on the pretzels, but the bag thankfully did not contain any spiders.
We crunched in to find that those stripes did taste sort of like peanut butter, though not a lot, as the overall flavor was a mix of chocolate and the sort of candied PB taste that some candies have. The crunch of the pretzels was pretty good, and our snackers enjoyed the mix of sweet and salty.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell.
From the package: “Limited time only” ... “Keep package for reference.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road