Toppo Cheese Tart
Taste test: This box contained two separate foil packets, each containing a dozen very pretzel-looking sticks. The sticks were 5 inches long and had a pattern of dark marks on one side, but otherwise the surfaces were very smooth, with no salt.
I crunched in to find that the sticks were made with a hollow center, and that hollow void was filled completely with a light yellow cheese. The cheese was mild, sweet (as in, kind of sugary) and tasty. The crunch seemed to be softened a bit by the softness of the cheese. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet cheese smell.
From the package: “Rich in taste” ... “Say cheese!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road