Toppo Cheese Tart
Taste test: This box contained two separate foil packets, each containing a dozen very pretzel-looking sticks. The sticks were 5 inches long and had a pattern of dark marks on one side, but otherwise the surfaces were very smooth, with no salt.
I crunched in to find that the sticks were made with a hollow center, and that hollow void was filled completely with a light yellow cheese. The cheese was mild, sweet (as in, kind of sugary) and tasty. The crunch seemed to be softened a bit by the softness of the cheese. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet cheese smell.
From the package: “Rich in taste” ... “Say cheese!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Malden. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road