Laurel Hill Pretzel Chips Honey Multigrain
Taste test: These round, flat pretzels were shaped like peace signs, with a pattern of burn marks on one side and several grains of salt stuck to the opposite side. The surfaces were not shiny.
We crunched in to find a fairly solid crunch, harder than most pretzels, plus a taste that was quite different than pretzels. It was a nice flavor, with more multigrain than honey but still a bit of honey sweetness. Our snackers found the shape to be fun and enjoyed munching on these while drinking some beer.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A bit of honey in addition to the presto smell, some other grains besides wheat too.
From the package: “Ingredients: wheat flour, honey, vegetable fiber, cane juice, multigrain flour (oat flour, rye flour, ground whole wheat), malt extract, sea salt, canola oil, yeast, soda.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Laurel Hill Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (155 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published October 2013.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road