Laurel Hill Pretzel Chips Sea Salt
Taste test: These round, flat pretzels were shaped like peace signs. One side of each piece (we'll call it the bottom) had a pattern of burn marks, while the top had some fairly large grains of salt, randomly placed.
We crunched in to find a good, fairly strong crunch and a nice helping of salt. But as we ate more pieces, we noticed that for any given piece, the salt hit either early or late in the snacking process, depending on whether the salted side was facing up or down against the tongue. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong pretzel smell.
From the package: “Thinly baked chips perfect for snack and dipping!” ... “We are passionate about food and have poured that passion into every detail of making the best pretzel crisps possible.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Laurel Hill Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published November 2013.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road