Laurel Hill Pretzel Chips Everything
Taste test: These flat pretzels were shaped like peace signs, with a light beige color overall, lighter than most pretzels.
One side of the pretzel had some burn marks, while the other had the "everything" stuff attached. In this case, "everything" seemed to consist mostly of (in order of quantity) poppy seeds, sesame seeds, chunks of salt and small bits of onion and garlic. There was kind of a hard crunch, with minimal crispness, so the texture really didn't feel anything like a pretzel — much different than Pretzel Crisps. As for taste, the mix of "everything" and the dough tasted a lot like a good "everything" bagel. Pretty good, but not very pretzel-like.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong smell, mostly the onion and poppy seeds.
From the package: “Thinly baked chips perfect for snacking and dipping!” ... “The perfect pretzel! Laurel Hill Pretzel Chips are light and crispy! They are oven baked and shaped just right for serving withyour favorite dip or as a healthy snack right out of the bag.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Laurel Hill Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (379 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (111 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (103 snacks)
- Seeds (70 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road