Keebler Town House Flipsides Pretzel Crackers Original
Taste test: These smallish crackers promised to be a hybrid between a pretzel and a cracker, which was unusual, as those are two universes that don't usually meet. Each one had rounded ends and much different appearances on the top vs. bottom surfaces. The bottom was kind of a golden color with some browning in places, while the top had a brown pretzel type of color, with lots of smallish bits of salt.
I crunched in to find that the flavor varied greatly depending on how I ate an given piece. If the pretzel surfaces was facing my tongue, it really tasted like a pretzel. The texture wasn't particularly pretzely nor crackery, as it was a soft but not all that crisp. That made it even weirder, as it tasted like a pretzel but didn't feel like one. When I tried the next piece, with the pretzel side pointing away from my tongue, the taste was quite different, mostly a Ritz Cracker type of taste, but not quite, as there was a hint of pretzel. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells mostly like Ritz Crackers. Maybe a hint of pretzel too.
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrera Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road