Taste test: This box contained five small bags, each containing six or seven pretzel nuggets.
The actual nuggets looked messier than the nicely shaped ones pictured on the box, as the white fudge coating was oddly flat on one side (not neatly flat as in the photo) and the coating looked irregular in thickness, with the coating missing in some areas. Looks aside, the nuggets were pretty good, with a nice mix of sweet and salty from the fudge coating and pretzel, plus some peanut butter. They weren't great, as the crunch was fairy minimal and more saltiness would have helped to provide a nicer contrast, but still not a bad mix of tastes.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild peanut butter smell.
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrera Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Keebler (35 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road