Jif To Go Dippers Chocolate Silk with Pretzels
Taste test: This single-serving package contained a small cup of roundish, Pretzel Crisps-style flattened pretzels, plus a tub of peanut butter and chocolate dipping sauce. The package design was a lot like YoCrunch, with its large yogurt container and small container inside the cover containing the various things to mix into the yogurt. The difference was that the liquid/solid roles were reversed here — the pretzels were in the large cup and the dipping sauce in the small one — and the positions were inverted, with the dipping sauce at the bottom, probably to allow gravity keep the dip off of the foil cover.
It was a good idea, but there were a couple of problems. The first disappointment was that pretzel cup was only filled halfway, and the second was that about half of those pretzels were broken. Other than that, everything was good here. The pretzels were crunchy and tasty, with plenty of salt. The dipping sauce was extremely soft and smooth, and it was loaded with great peanut butter and chocolate taste.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: None from the pretzels; very nice mix of chocolate and peanut butter from the dip.
From the package: “Peanut butter and chocolate flavored spread” ... “Contains no preservatives” ... “No refrigeration needed”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: J.M. Smucker Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1756 snacks)
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Snack & Dip Kits (49 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road