Hershey's Dipped Pretzels
Taste test: We've seen the Hershey's name associated with coated pretzels before, but it was as the designated coating for Snyder's of Hanover-branded pretzels (including Pretzel Dips, which were closest to these, plus Dark Pretzel Dips, Peanut Butter Sandwich Dips and White Crème Peanut Butter Sandwich Dips).
This time, it was all Hershey's, at least as far as what's on the bag; we don't know that they actually made the pretzels. The smallish, knotted pretzels had a milk chocolate coating over most of their surfaces, with just occasional pretzel showing through on some pieces, plus a drizzle of dark chocolate on the top side. There was some contrast between the milk and the dark, but the milk chocolate was much darker in reality than the stuff pictured on the bag.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a good kick of chocolate, with a definite Hershey's taste. It was hard to notice the dark chocolate, but it was all pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells exactly like a Hershey's milk chocolate bar.
From the package: “Bite size pretzels dipped in milk chocolate and drizzled with dark chocolate” ... “Hershey's crunchy, salty pretzels dip & drizzled for delight”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
- Lay's Big Wave Spicy Hot Pot
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road