Herr's Whole Grain Pretzel Sticks Honey Wheat
Taste test: These short, medium-thickness pretzel sticks had a light beige/brown exterior color, with a middling level of salt crystals attached to the surfaces.
When I crunched in, there was a nice light feeling, definitely less dense than your typical pretzels. The taste was definitely different than the normal pretzel taste, with a slight hint of sweetness and a mild taste of whole wheat. Our tasters enjoyed these a lot.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, very slightly sweet pretzel smell.
From the package: “Who said you have to give up great taste to enjoy a healthy, low-fat snack? Herr's Whole Grain Pretzel Sticks deliver the great taste and irresistible crunchiness you expect in a pretzel. Yet they are low in fat, made with healthful whole grain wheat, and contain 0 grams of trans fat.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road