Herr's Whole Grain Pretzel Sticks Honey Wheat
Taste test: These short, medium-thickness pretzel sticks had a light beige/brown exterior color, with a middling level of salt crystals attached to the surfaces.
When I crunched in, there was a nice light feeling, definitely less dense than your typical pretzels. The taste was definitely different than the normal pretzel taste, with a slight hint of sweetness and a mild taste of whole wheat. Our tasters enjoyed these a lot.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, very slightly sweet pretzel smell.
From the package: “Who said you have to give up great taste to enjoy a healthy, low-fat snack? Herr's Whole Grain Pretzel Sticks deliver the great taste and irresistible crunchiness you expect in a pretzel. Yet they are low in fat, made with healthful whole grain wheat, and contain 0 grams of trans fat.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road