Herr's Whole Grain Pretzel Ribbons
Taste test: These pretzels had a very unusual shape, as they were supposed to look like those breast cancer ribbons, but instead of making the ribbons pink, they kept them pretzel-colored and made the bag pink.
The bottom of each piece had sort of a pattern of burn marks, and the top had not just salt, but also a variety of seeds — flax, poppy, sesame and carraway, according to the ingredients. The taste varied quite a bit from one bite to the next, depending on which seeds and how much salt was in any given bite. Our tasters generally though these were OK, as the salt and mix of seeds did taste nice, but some people noticed kind of a bad aftertaste too.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not good.
From the package: “Made with 12 grains with Flaxseeds & Honey” ... “Herr's® is a proud supporter of women's health. So, to help in the fight against breast cancer, Herr's® will be donating 5 cents for every bag sold to support Breast Cancer Awareness and Research programs.*” ... “Herr's® will donate up to $15,000.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kmart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road