Herr's Chocolate Flavor-Dipped Peanut Butter Pretzels
Taste test: These pretzels had a shape unique to Herr's, with a capital H surrounded by a circle. They were coated in sweetened peanut butter, with a few stripes of chocolate atop the peanut butter. There wasn't nearly as much contrast in color between the actual chocolate and peanut butter as it showed on the bag. I think the bottom of each pretzel might have been chocolate rather than peanut butter, but it was hard to tell, given the low contrast.
When our tasters crunched into these, they were incredibly thrilled by the taste. People just loved them, with some saying they were the best peanut butter and chocolate pretzels ever.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Whether you're planning a party of stuffing a stocking, indulge your family and drinks with creamy, crunchy peanut butter pretzels. Drizzled with delicious chocolate flavor, these pretzels are perfect for the holiday season.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (376 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (339 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road