Herr's Chocolate Flavor-Dipped Peanut Butter Pretzels
Taste test: These pretzels had a shape unique to Herr's, with a capital H surrounded by a circle. They were coated in sweetened peanut butter, with a few stripes of chocolate atop the peanut butter. There wasn't nearly as much contrast in color between the actual chocolate and peanut butter as it showed on the bag. I think the bottom of each pretzel might have been chocolate rather than peanut butter, but it was hard to tell, given the low contrast.
When our tasters crunched into these, they were incredibly thrilled by the taste. People just loved them, with some saying they were the best peanut butter and chocolate pretzels ever.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Whether you're planning a party of stuffing a stocking, indulge your family and drinks with creamy, crunchy peanut butter pretzels. Drizzled with delicious chocolate flavor, these pretzels are perfect for the holiday season.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (384 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road