Herr's Chocolate Flavor-Dipped Peanut Butter Pretzels
Taste test: These pretzels had a shape unique to Herr's, with a capital H surrounded by a circle. They were coated in sweetened peanut butter, with a few stripes of chocolate atop the peanut butter. There wasn't nearly as much contrast in color between the actual chocolate and peanut butter as it showed on the bag. I think the bottom of each pretzel might have been chocolate rather than peanut butter, but it was hard to tell, given the low contrast.
When our tasters crunched into these, they were incredibly thrilled by the taste. People just loved them, with some saying they were the best peanut butter and chocolate pretzels ever.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Whether you're planning a party of stuffing a stocking, indulge your family and drinks with creamy, crunchy peanut butter pretzels. Drizzled with delicious chocolate flavor, these pretzels are perfect for the holiday season.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road