Herr's Real Chocolate Covered Pretzel Sticks
Taste test: These short pretzel rods were about three inches long and had a thick coating of chocolate, with a bonus drizzle of more similar-looking chocolate on the top of each one.
I could tell right upon crunching in that the chocolate was really good and that these were heavy on the milk chocolate, unlike some chocolate-coated pretzel that provide more of a balance between chocolate and pretzel. As a chocoholic, no complaints here! The round-profile pretzel stick was thick enough and had enough salt on it that the balance of tastes shifted a bit toward pretzel and salt in the aftertaste. Our tasters really liked these a lot.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Hershey bar. (Wonder where Herr's gets its chocolate?)
From the package: “The satisfying crunch of our delicious Whole Grain Pretzels dipped in pure milk chocolate. It all adds up to a great tasting treat that you just can't beat.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kmart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road