H.K. Anderson Pretzel Thins Hot Buffalo
Taste test: These flat pretzels had an appearance similar to Pretzel Crisps, except that they were round instead of knotted. Round-ish, anyway. The surfaces had a nice variety of shades of beige and brown, plus an even coating of dark orange seasoning.
We crunched in to find a fairly hard, solid crunch, followed by a decent kick of Buffalo heat. The heat didn't last, so the pretzel taste dominated after that, and it was quite tasty. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good Buffalo sauce smell, but not really any heat.
From the package: “As the Industrial Age brought processed foods into the homes Americans, H.K. Anderson's father, Bill, made a promise to remain pure and simple. He opened up shop on Charlotte Street and set about making fresh, quality pretzels by hand.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Conagra Grocery Products Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road