H.K. Anderson Pretzel Thins Original
Taste test: These flattened pretzels, much like Anderson's Buffalo version, came in somewhat round shapes with holes in the middle. There were chunks of salt, mostly one one side, and the whole exterior had a nice pretzel color.
I crunched in to find a more solid crunch than most of the other flattened pretzels such as Pretzel Crisps, with a very nice, mildly salty pretzel flavor. Really tasty for a plain pretzel. Very good!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pretzel smell.
From the package: “As the Industrial Age brought processed foods into the homes Americans, H.K. Anderson's father, Bill, made a promise to remain pure and simple. He opened up shop on Charlotte Street and set about making fresh, quality pretzels by hand.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road