Griski Kikiriki Štapici
Taste test: These pretzel sticks looked like a lot of other thin sticks, but the twist here was that they were hollow and contained peanut butter. Each piece was quite long at about six inches, with a golden brown color, some scattered bits of salt and a series of evenly spaced marks lined up on one side.
We crunched in to find a very light crunch and brittle feel. There was a bit of peanut butter to be tasted, but compared with other kinds of PB-filled pretzels, the peanut butter taste was quite mild. Still, pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peanut butter.
From the package: “Filled salty pastry” ... “Product of Serbia” ... “Peanut sticks”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road