Griski Kikiriki Štapici
Taste test: These pretzel sticks looked like a lot of other thin sticks, but the twist here was that they were hollow and contained peanut butter. Each piece was quite long at about six inches, with a golden brown color, some scattered bits of salt and a series of evenly spaced marks lined up on one side.
We crunched in to find a very light crunch and brittle feel. There was a bit of peanut butter to be tasted, but compared with other kinds of PB-filled pretzels, the peanut butter taste was quite mild. Still, pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peanut butter.
From the package: “Filled salty pastry” ... “Product of Serbia” ... “Peanut sticks”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Serbia (12 reviews)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road