Griski Kikiriki Štapici
Taste test: These pretzel sticks looked like a lot of other thin sticks, but the twist here was that they were hollow and contained peanut butter. Each piece was quite long at about six inches, with a golden brown color, some scattered bits of salt and a series of evenly spaced marks lined up on one side.
We crunched in to find a very light crunch and brittle feel. There was a bit of peanut butter to be tasted, but compared with other kinds of PB-filled pretzels, the peanut butter taste was quite mild. Still, pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peanut butter.
From the package: “Filled salty pastry” ... “Product of Serbia” ... “Peanut sticks”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road