Gratify Gluten Free Pretzels Milk Chocolate Covered Twists
Taste test: These small, knotted, corn-based pretzels had an uneven coating of milk chocolate, with some areas of bare pretzel showing through.
I crunched in to find a very nice, crisp, light crunch, crispier and more brittle and softer than we've been accustomed to eating wheat-based pretzels, but quite good. The initial taste was mostly chocolate, with a strongly salty pretzel flavor coming through toward the end. The lack of wheat gave these a much different type of crunch than any other chocolate-covered pretzels we've tried, but the result was still quite good. Our snackers were big fans, grabbed clusters of pretzels (many were stuck together) and then going back for more after crunching through all of them.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells almost like dark chocolate.
From the package: “Gratify™ Gluten Free pretzels are a perfect snack for people with celiac disease and those who must avoid gluten in their diet. To others, perhaps like you, avoiding gluten as a lifestyle choice is a decision that's just gotten easier. Now eating rich tasting chocolate covered pretzel twists is one indulgence you won't have to sacrifice.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Osem USA, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2013.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road