Gratify Gluten Free Pretzels Yogurt Covered Twists
Taste test: These small knotted pretzels had an uneven white yogurt coating on them, and nearly all of the individual pretzels were stuck together by the coating, though they were pretty easy to pull apart.
The exposed areas of pretzel had a much lighter color than your typical pretzels — but these were not your typical pretzels, since they were corn-based and contained no wheat. As we broke off pieces, we crunched in to find a nice sweet flavor and a good solid, crisp crunch. Very tasty and good, though they would have been better if they had not been stuck together.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild slightly sweet yogurt smell.
From the package: “Gratify™ Gluten Free pretzels are a perfect snack for people with celiac disease and those who must avoid gluten in their diet. To others, perhaps like you, avoiding gluten as a lifestyle choice is a decision that's just gotten easier. Now eating rich tasting yogurt covered pretzel twists is one indulgence you won't have to sacrifice.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Osem USA, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published September 2013.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road