Gratify Gluten Free Pretzels Sesame Seed Thins
Taste test: These fairly flat, corn-based, ring-shaped pretzels were each a bit over an inch in diameter and were covered on both sides with a generous helping of sesame seeds. Most of the pieces had one fairly flat bottom side (with tiny burn marks in some cases) and more of a rounded top side, and generally the top sides had a much higher concentration of sesame seeds than the bottoms. There were also some large grains of salt, though it appeared that there were far less of them than there were sesame seeds.
We crunched in to find a brittle pretzel texture, noticeably different than wheat pretzels, plus a good mix of pretzel taste with sesame and occasional salt. There was a slight greasy aftertaste too. One of our snackers had fun with these by putting two pieces over her eyes. That was wacky!
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sesame smell.
From the package: “Feel Good About Eating Gluten Free” ... “Gratify™ Gluten Free pretzels are a perfect snack for people with celiac disease and those who must avoid gluten in their diet. To others, perhaps like you, avoiding gluten as a lifestyle choice is a decision that's just gotten easier. Now eating rich tasting pretzel thins is one indulgence you won't have to sacrifice.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Osem USA, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road