Gratify Gluten Free Pretzels Sea Salt Sticks
Taste test: These fairly thin pretzel sticks were each about two inches long, with generally straight shapes but some with a bit of curvature. All of them had salt stuck to their surfaces, but the amount of salt varied quite a bit.
We crunched in to find a nice crispness and mostly pretzel-like crunch. That is, the initial snap of the outside felt like pretzel, but the subsequent munching on the inside did feel different, as these were wheat free and thus made from corn. Texture aside, they had a very pretzel-like taste, and our snackers were big fans.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of like regular pretzels, but a bit different. Not bad.
From the package: “Feel Good About Eating Gluten Free” ... “Gratify™ Gluten Free pretzels are a perfect snack for people with celiac disease and those who must avoid gluten in their diet. To others, perhaps like you, avoiding gluten as a lifestyle choice is a decision that's just gotten easier. Now eating rich tasting pretzel sticks is one indulgence you won't have to sacrifice.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Osem USA, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road