Gratify Gluten Free Pretzels Sea Salt Thins
Taste test: These pretzels were ring-shaped and flattened, similar to Pretzel Crisps, but they were actually quite different than most pretzels in the world, as they contained no wheat, with the primary ingredient being corn instead.
We crunched in to find that they basically tasted like regular pretzels, with a middling level of salt and nice pretzel taste. There wasn't as much salt visible as the pictures on the bag showed, but there was still enough. The feel was very different from wheat pretzels, as they were way more brittle and crisper, but the different texture wasn't bad, just different — good, in fact. Our snackers were big fans, especially a few who have sensitivities to wheat, as people liked the taste and didn't miss anything as a result from the change from wheat to corn.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pretzels smell.
From the package: “Feel Good About Eating Gluten Free” ... “Gratify™ Gluten Free pretzels are a perfect snack for people with celiac disease and those who must avoid gluten in their diet. To others, perhaps like you, avoiding gluten as a lifestyle choice is a decision that's just gotten easier. Now eating rich tasting pretzel thins is one indulgence you won't have to sacrifice.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Osem USA, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2013.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road