Gourmet Select Pretzel Chips Original Flavor
Taste test: These flattened pretzels looked a lot like Pretzel Crisps, except instead of being knot-shaped, they were round, or at least something close to round, complete with a hold in the center. Most of the pieces appeared to have fairly minimal salt on their exteriors, with sort of diffuse whitish areas, rather than grains of salt.
We crunched in to find that there was some salt to be tasted, though not a lot, plus a nice crunch and good pretzel taste. Just like Pretzel Crisps, the tasty outside of the pretzel dominated, while there wasn't much of the less-tasty inside.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pretzels smell.
From the package: “Low fat” ... “Gourmet pretzel crackers” ... “Enjoy Gourmet Select baked pretzel chips. These delicious pretzels are perfect for snacking & dipping. In addition to being low in fact, they contain 0 g of trans fat and no cholesterol. Pretzels reinvented!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Gourmet Gift Concepts, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (550 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road