Goldfish Mix-Up Adventures Pretzel & Flavor Blasted Xtra Cheddar
Taste test: This version of Goldfish combined fairly conventional Goldfish crackers (though the kind with extra cheddar) with a special kind that wasn't a cracker at all, but rather a pretzel. The really nice thing about the pretzels was that some of the cheese rubbed off the crackers onto them, so we got the texture and taste of a pretzel with just a mild kick of cheese — and that made them taste quite good.
Unfortunately, the pretzels were far outnumbered by the cheesy pieces, in a ratio about 5 to 1. When I managed to get a handful with a 50/50 split, the mix of tastes was very nice.
Shop: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “2 great tastes all mixed up!” ... “Natural No Artificial Preservatives 0g Trans Fat” ... “Xtreme & Gilbert use their imaginations to take them to new worlds where they can be anyone and do anything. Who will they be? Where will they go?”
Online store: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Goldfish (28 snacks)
- Pretzels (550 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (118 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road