Vladhleb Golden Rings with Poppy Seeds
Taste test: These pretzel-like snacks from Russia had various shades of beige, with shapes that were round and thin, with a smattering of poppy seeds embedded into the surfaces.
Once of the nice things was that the poppy seeds were well attached to the rings, so they didn't fall off and make a mess (though there was still a good pile of them at the bottom of the bag). Another nice thing was that it was fun to take the rings and put them onto the fingers. The sizes and shapes of the rings varied a bit (overall diameter averaged about an inch) but with some careful selection of rings, I was able to get them onto all five fingers. Yet another nice thing was that the bag featured an adorable mascot holding some wheat, wearing a huge chef's hat and bearing a very happy smile. Good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like pretzels, but more like poppy seeds.
From the package: “Product of Russia”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Bazaar on Cambridge Street. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road