Vladhleb Golden Rings with Poppy Seeds
Taste test: These pretzel-like snacks from Russia had various shades of beige, with shapes that were round and thin, with a smattering of poppy seeds embedded into the surfaces.
Once of the nice things was that the poppy seeds were well attached to the rings, so they didn't fall off and make a mess (though there was still a good pile of them at the bottom of the bag). Another nice thing was that it was fun to take the rings and put them onto the fingers. The sizes and shapes of the rings varied a bit (overall diameter averaged about an inch) but with some careful selection of rings, I was able to get them onto all five fingers. Yet another nice thing was that the bag featured an adorable mascot holding some wheat, wearing a huge chef's hat and bearing a very happy smile. Good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like pretzels, but more like poppy seeds.
From the package: “Product of Russia”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Russia (7 reviews)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
- Seeds (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road