Gibble's Old Fashion Thin Pretzels
Taste test: These knotted pretzels were inded thin, with an average amount of salt, mostly on one side of each pretzel.
The shapes varied a bit, as some of the pretzels had a slightly condensed version of the standard knot shape. The pretzels had an excellent crispness to them and were quite tasty.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong pretzels smell.
From the package: “American family owned and operated” ... “Made in the USA” ... “Pennsylvania Pride Quality .. From Our Home To Yours”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Martin's Famous Pastry Shoppe, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published October 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road