Gibble's Old Fashion Mini Pretzels
Taste test: These knotted pretzels were definitely on the small side, and each piece had a good crispness and a nice pretzel taste.
The level of salt varied from one pretzel to the next, but generally they were just moderately salty. Our tasters grabbed handfuls of these while enjoying some beer, and the small size made it easy to just pop a few into the mouth.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pretzels smell.
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Martin's Famous Pastry Shoppe, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published November 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road